Development Rules (LEP/DCP)
- A New Plan for Our City
- Kogarah Local Environmental Plan (LEP) 2012
- Planning Proposals
- Kogarah Development Control Plan 2013
- Exempt and Complying Development
- 149 Certificates
- 149 and 603 Certificate Request and Payment
- Developer Contributions
- Planning Agreements
- State Environmental Planning Policies (SEPP)
- Joint Regional Planning Panel (JRPP)
- Water Management Policy
- Development Applications
- Certification Services
- Roads and Footpaths
Works Associated with Developments
Development Applications and the impact on Council Infrastructure
When a DA is lodged with Council the application is also assessed for impacts on Council's infrastructure including:
- Levels over footpath and access ways
Conditions to control impacts are placed on developments at the approval stage. These are monitored throughout construction by Council.
All works on Council's assets that are associated with a development will require a separate application.
Most DAs will also require a Damage Deposit (Bond) to be paid to ensure the reinstatement of Council's assets in the event of damage due to building works.