Benefits We Provide
Our goal is to provide a high quality and comprehensive service through our dedicated staff to ensure your projects are completed with a minimum of fuss and in accordance with all legislative and technical requirements.
With the long-standing security of being part of Local Government, Kogarah City Council’s Certification Services offer quality, reliable and timely assessment, inspection and building certification services.
- The issue of Construction Certificates.
- The issue of Complying Development Certificates (fast track development approvals process).
- Carrying out of critical stage inspections during construction and appointment as your Principal Certifying Authority (PCA).
- The issue of Interim and Final Occupation Certificates.
- Extensive local knowledge and experience with local and state agencies.
Building Certification Services
Our dedicated and professional staff provide complete certification and building advice services for all development types.
Principal Certifying Authority Services
We provide a complete inspection, certification and Occupation Certificate package for all development types.
You can appoint us as your PCA when lodging your CC or CDC application by simply ticking the Appointment of Principal Certifying Authority box on Council's application form.
How can Kogarah City Council Certification Services save you money and time?
- We can provide the full range of building approvals, building certification and inspection and associated advice to our customers.
- We provide efficient, cost effective and quality services.
- We have a team of professional qualified and experienced building surveyors.
- We are financially stable.
- We can provide quick advice and assistance.
- We are within 15 minutes of any job meaning inspections can be carried out on the day required.
- We are flexible and will endeavour to meet the customer’s needs.
- We can offer a competitive price package for all developments, including major commercial and residential projects and there are no hidden costs.
Kogarah City Council’s Certification Team
All of Kogarah City Council’s building surveyors are A1 accredited by the NSW Building Professionals Board and we do not subcontract work to third parties.
The Team has over 70 years combined experience working as building surveyors throughout the Sydney Metropolitan Area and over 50 years combined experience working for Kogarah City Council.
The Team are not only specialists in Kogarah but also have up to date training in State Legislation and the Building Code of Australia.
We provide a next business day inspection service for bookings made before 5:00pm on the business day prior to the inspection date.
Feel free to contact us for a competitive quote and let Kogarah City Council's Certification Team assist you with your approval and certification needs:
2 Belgrave Street, Kogarah 2217
Locked Bag 8, Kogarah 2217
Phone: 9330 9400