Development Rules (LEP/DCP)
- A New Plan for Our City
- Kogarah Local Environmental Plan (LEP) 2012
- Planning Proposals
- Kogarah Development Control Plan 2013
- Exempt and Complying Development
- 149 Certificates
- 149 and 603 Certificate Request and Payment
- Developer Contributions
- Planning Agreements
- State Environmental Planning Policies (SEPP)
- Joint Regional Planning Panel (JRPP)
- Water Management Policy
- Development Applications
- Certification Services
- Roads and Footpaths
Development Application Forms & Fees
All the relevant forms and checklists are available on Council's website in Forms A-Z.
When lodging a Development Application with Council, the following fees may be applicable at the time of lodgement;
- The Development Application fee
- A neighbour notification/Advertising administration fee
- An archiving fee
- Placement of DA notice on site
If referrals to other authorities such as Sydney Airports, Waterways NSW are required the appropriate referral fees are also payable.
If applying for a Construction Certificate at the same time as the DA, the CC application fee (this fee is substantially reduced when the application is made in conjunction with the Development Application).
DA & CC Fees are calculated from a genuine estimated contract value of the proposed works. Council may review the estimated cost of works.
Other fees or payments may be applicable, but are not required until the applications are approved and ready for collection from Council. The fees can include but are not limited to the following;
- Construction Certificate
- PCA Inspection Fee
- Footpath Damage Deposit
- Long Service Levy
The current fees and charges are listed in the Management Plan.