Development Rules (LEP/DCP)
- A New Plan for Our City
- Kogarah Local Environmental Plan (LEP) 2012
- Planning Proposals
- Kogarah Development Control Plan 2013
- Exempt and Complying Development
- 149 Certificates
- 149 and 603 Certificate Request and Payment
- Developer Contributions
- Planning Agreements
- State Environmental Planning Policies (SEPP)
- Joint Regional Planning Panel (JRPP)
- Water Management Policy
- Development Applications
- Certification Services
- Roads and Footpaths
Track your Development Application
Applications On-line allows Council to deliver information and applicants/residents to monitor their status 24 hours a day.
- Development Applications,
- Section 96 modification applications, and
- Section 82A review applications
You are also able to view a copy of the notification plans, the properties neighbour notified and make a submission in relation to the application.
Once the application has been determined, you can also view a copy of the determination notice and any conditions imposed.