There are many opportunities to obtain grants, assistance and awards for small businesses.
Business Enterprise Centre Southern Sydney
"Helping Businesses in our Community to Prosper and Grow"
The Business Enterprise Centre (BEC) - St George and Sutherland Shire changed its name to BEC Southern Sydney in mid 2012 with the expansion of its area of operations. BEC Southern Sydney provides business support services and advice for all businesses with less than 20 employees in the Hurstville, Kogarah, Rockdale, Sutherland Shire, Bankstown and Canterbury Local Government Areas. As a hub for comprehensive and affordable business information, BEC Southern Sydney offers services and expertise to suit every business need.
The BEC harnesses the expertise of a diverse team of knowledge. Business Advisors drawn from numerous industry sectors are able to provide the following:
- Practical and confidential business guidance, advice and support.
- Training for start up and established small businesses.
- Business Acceleration Forums for groups of business people.
- Business Acceleration Coaching for individuals.
- Support to industry based networking groups and clusters.
- Seminars and workshops on key business matters.
- Referrals to its business members.
- Information on government assistance and funding; and
- Business networking opportunities through a variety of programmed events.
BEC Southern Sydney provides commercial quality services at government subsidised prices. To start your contact with the BEC, book now for a no cost Business Guidance appointment with a highly experienced and qualified Business Advisor to discuss your business needs and challenges. People wishing to seek advice in connection with their business or wanting to register for a BEC activity/service, should contact the BEC Southern Sydney office by telephone - 02 9545 5900 or visit the BEC website for more information.