- Your Community
- Community Support
- Major Events
- Arts and Culture
- Road Safety
Young People and Road Safety
New NSW “L” and “P” Laws and Courses
- The maximum legal speed limit for Learner Drivers has risen from 80km/hr to 90km/hr.
- New courses for Learner Drivers are available.
- Provisional driver laws whilst driving interstate
- For more information go to Geared or P Plate Speeding.
Additional sites and resources for Learner Drivers and Young People:
For interesting safety information for young people and young adults, please go to www.youthsafe.org .
On this website you can find:
- Safe and appropriate party planning ideas
- Learning to drive information
- Bicycle Safety
- Workplace Safety
- Other safe travel information.
- Research into Youth Injury Prevention
- Opportunities for guest speakers to talk to Youth about injury prevention