- Your Council
- About Kogarah
- Policies and Forms
- Plans and Publications
A viable and sustainable future in partnership with our community.
To build on the diversity of our community.
To improve our natural and built environment.
To respond to changing community needs and expectations.
Strategic directions and outcomes
Council has also adopted six strategic directions in consultation with community that will guide council and the community towards achieving our vision and mission.
We will work with our community and stakeholders to provide:
- a clean, green and sustainable city
- a liveable and connected city
- a thriving ad prosperous city
- a vibrant, safe and inclusive city
- an active and healthy city
- an innovative and efficient council.
Council's vision and mission statements have been created in line with the Local Government Act 1993.