- At Home
- A New Plan for Our City
- Waste and Recycling
- Safety and Crime Prevention
How to pay your parking fine
Service NSW Mobile App
You can now pay and resolve your fines anytime, anywhere using the new MyServiceNSW mobile app.
The MyServiceNSW app can be used to:
- Pay penalties or obtain a BPAY reference to pay;
- view a list of outstanding penalties;
- keep track of penalty payment plans;
- view images, get information about other options and link to myPenalty to lodge a review;
- set reminders and receive notifications of new and overdue fines to avoid late fees and debt recovery and;
- confirm requests for review have been received and if a penalty is classified as 'pending decision'.
The app also enable users to:
- Renew and manage registrations;
- conduct registration checks and update their contact details with RMS/Service NSW;
- keep track of their licence and demerit points and;
- locate their nearest Service NSW centre and the current wait time.
The app also contains a link to the 'Live Traffic' app to help users better manage their travel.